A dear friend of mine created a 40 before 40 bucket list a couple of years ago.
I followed her lead and made my own, either a year or two ago. After reading the blog about the 100 things list…I decided to look up my 40 before 40…
Surprisingly…I’m actually able to cross a few things off!! Not a bad little start!!! I can’t wait to cross more off.
- Travel to Ireland.
- Learn to play a few songs on the guitar.
- Have a decent savings for a down payment for a house.
- Eat at Guy Savoy’s Vegas restaurant.
- Travel somewhere in the US I’ve never been, on vacation with Morgan.
- Cook at least 5 recipes from “Mastering the Art of French Cooking.”
- Make Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington.
- Learn to speak Arabic semi-fluently.
- Make my own wine or beer.
- Dance in NY or Boston.
- Run a 5K.
Dance in a pro-show.
- Find a job that’s satisfying, while allowing me to be financially secure.
- Publish my blog about suicide somewhere (paid.)
- Learn to Sew.
- Finish my arms/sleeves tattoos.
- Learn to make hollandaise from scratch.
- Develop a home yoga practice, 1-2 times per week.
- Kill my own dinner. (Fishing, hunting)
- Write a song.
- Go to/cosplay at GenCon.
- Go to the Doctor Who museum in Cardiff.
- Perform and record “Ghost,” and send to VNV Nation.
- Read the books on the “100 books to read before you die”list.
- Buy a car with a warranty.
- Plant a garden.
Learn to knit socks.
- Knit a sweater.
- Knit a blanket.
- Get my CCW.
Find out and resolve what is causing me pain in my abdominal region.
- Learn to hand make pasta.
- Volunteer at least 5 times (once a year)
- Go to a book signing with Neil Gaiman.
- Host a 1950s themed cocktail party.
- Make Elite Gold.
- Visit all of my Yelp bookmarks.
- Enter a karaoke contest.
- Pay off all medical debt.